Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Best years for my life


I think that quote is very accurate that says, "a mission is not the best 2 years of my life, but that the mission will be the best 2 years FOR my life," I can see how much I have learned about planning, goal setting, and teaching by the Spirit. as well as spiritual things, as scripture study, memorizing scriptures, and so on.

This week was a pretty fun week, and we are slowly making this area better, with about 2-3 more lessons every week, we haven't got any baptisms yet, hopefully they are on there way, but right now, we are just happy to have new friends and investigators here in Panglao

Last Sunday we had a talk about developing our talents, so this week I have been working on my drawing, drawing pictures from the Gospel Art Book, without people, because people are too hard.



Have a great week!

Elder Remer

Saving Lives this week, saved jill the jellyfish