Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Transfer to small island of Panglao

Today is transfer day and I am transferring to Panglao, a small island off the coast of Bohol, Its both exciting and sad, but I hope I can learn to love the people there as much as I love the people here.   Unfortunately this week Brother R... is out of town, which is sad because today is my last day here, Today I don't have a lot of time to email because I need to pack to leave at 5 and we have a visit with someone at noon, so today will be a pretty wild and fast day, Thanks so much for helping me go on a mission.
I have included some pictures, one of me and Elder Lewis, taught him how to solve a rubix cube, a picture of a new shortcut/path we found, and me and the youth, I taught them because their teacher didn't come to church.