Monday, January 19, 2015

New area and sick this week



My new area is very different, it is not the hilly jungle but a flat area with lots of houses.  The area is new with only a group, we do have 4 Investigators with a Baptismal date, that are kids/teenagers. I had a lot of fun in Jagna, and I am sad to leave it behind, but also I want to make this area the best it can be.  We are in Panglao by the way, with my companion Elder De guzman,



We had fun on Wednesday going to people having parties because me and one of the sisters were leaving, we also went to the highest point in Jagna, it was super fun, 

I am pretty tired, haven't been sleeping well with the cold I got, I have been pretty sick for the last few days with a fever, but we are getting back to work today, Hopefully we will be able to bring a lot of people to Christ.

Elder Remer